Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING YOUR WEDDING ROOF ORDER
Wedding Roof charges in American Dollars (USD) and all prices quoted on this website do not include shipping or any applicable international customs charges.
PROCESSING & SHIPPING TIME FRAMES
The Wedding Roof website presents different brands that have different production dates for wedding dresses.
To check the information, please see the information about the production time in the product description or please email email@example.com
All items ordered are sent with Express Mail Service and should be in your loving arms within 9-14 business days. Please remember that this is an estimation only and may not take into consideration weekends, public holidays and unforeseen transit delays.
Once your order has been shipped you will be sent a shipment confirmation email with your tracking details. All orders require a signature on delivery. If your Wedding Roof order doesn’t arrive within 30 business days of shipment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
CUSTOMS, TAXES AND IMPORT CHARGES
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We not responsible for delays due to customs.
All delivery times are provided as estimates only. Wedding Roof is not responsible for any delays caused or incurred by delivery services or international customs clearance processes.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Our Dresses and Bridal Separates are made to order for each one of our brides, and we begin creating your pieces as soon as your order is placed. Due to the handmade and hand-embroidered nature of our Dresses, Toppers, and Separate Skirts, we accept returns under certain conditions. We do recommend brides take careful consideration when purchasing, so please work with our consultant to choose your sizing and styling with confidence!
Have You Found A Fault?
Wedding Roof carefully quality controls each dress before it is shipped to you.
For online orders, Wedding Roof will happily accept the return of toppers and dresses for replacement or repair in the unlikely case of minor faults, or if the item is not correct to the size, style, and colour chosen by you at the time of ordering.
A refund will only be offered in cases of major faults, the existence of which will be determined at the discretion of our Quality Control Manager, after a thorough assessment of your item.
If you believe that your topper or wedding dress contains a fault, or is not what you ordered:
- Please contact us at email@example.com with your invoice number, photos and a detailed explanation of the fault or issue within 7 days of receiving the item.
- If we cannot resolve your concern via email or telephone, we may require you to return the topper or wedding dress to us so our Quality Control Manager can carefully assess the item upon return.
- To be eligible for a replacement, repair or refund, all items must be postmarked returned to our Wedding Roof within 14 days of receipt.
- Wedding Roof toppers and wedding dresses are handmade, the embellishments are hand beaded. For this reason, slight abnormalities in the laces, embellishments (including one or two beads loose or missing), or a slight inconsistency in the weave or colour of the fabrics will not be considered faulty by Wedding Roof. These variations are consistent with the individuality of hand-made gowns, and in fact make your dress 100% unique to you!
- If we have made a mistake, or the item is assessed as faulty by our Quality Control Manager, we will replace or repair your item and reimburse your return freight charges in USD (only if a receipt is enclosed). Postage for your replacement item will not be charged.
- As we make our wedding dress and toppers available to brides all around the world, Wedding Roof cannot refund international duties and taxes. For information about these charges, we recommend contacting your local customs office.
- If, after inspection, the dress passes our quality control checks, you will not be offered any replacement, repair or refund and we will return the dress or accessory to you at your expense (including additional shipping and customs charges, if applicable).
Have you changed your mind and want to return the item?
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
We make returns if the dress is not exceeding size 12 and dress length is no shorter than 43 inches (110 cm).
For short dresses the length is not shorter than 17 inches (45 cm).
We make returns if order does not have custom changes.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We will refund the money in full with a deduction of 30% of the cost of the dress, except for the shipping cost if you chose to ship by DHL.
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
A few things to remember…
- To be eligible for an exchange or return, replacement or repair, all items must be returned in their original condition and must not have been worn, altered or washed.
- All tags must remain in place and the items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Wedding Roof reserves the right to refuse a repair, replacement or refund if you do not notify us of the fault or issue within 7 days of receipt, and/or do not return the item upon request to Wedding Roof within 14 days. This does not affect any statutory rights that may arise.
- Wedding Roof cannot accept liability for the loss or damage of the returned goods during shipping.